Desiree Rodriguez

Writer. Designer. Dreamer.
Follow Me

Vote for Your Favorite Banner!



By  Unknown     7:27 PM    Labels:, 
So a Facebook group I belong to, Women Creating Comics, (that I need to be more active in networking is key!) recently posted a contest call for new banners. I decided to enter and the following gallery is what I’ve come up with.



I struggled with various ideas and I’m not 100% happy with any of them. I like the pinned up pictures; I wanted to include lots of different comic book characters along with women who are creating comics currently to keep with the theme. The work desk I feel is to plain but I was going for the desk of a creator. The last one I like a lot and originally I left out the comic textures, but after adding them in I think it looks a lot better. That's my favorite out of the bunch. 

About Unknown

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas euismod diam at commodo sagittis. Nam id molestie velit. Nunc id nisl tristique, dapibus tellus quis, dictum metus. Pellentesque id imperdiet est.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Instagram