Desiree Rodriguez

Writer. Designer. Dreamer.
Follow Me

WWAC WARRIORS: BODYBUILDING TOWARDS SUPERHEROISM



By  Unknown     8:08 AM    Labels:,,, 

I’ve struggled with body issues since middle school. There, I said it. I was a chubby, short, frizzy-haired teenager who couldn’t stand to look in the mirror for more than a few seconds. Working out didn’t fix that; I fixed that. And when I did, working out became something I enjoyed, instead of something I felt obligated to do because of personal insecurities.
The internet, however, isn’t truly conducive to aiding me in my quest.
I searched, I scoured, but in the end even Pinterest wasn’t really beneficial in the long-run. I’m simply not the type of person who learns that way. I was also completely unready to truly devote myself to it. With such a shaky plan, any motivation I found would be quickly washed away when life got in the way.
Which is the first thing I learned when I decided to sit down, and really dedicate myself to this.
Make a plan.
Get fancy and put up a whiteboard chart outlining your routine. Go simple and use a notepad. Whatever works –just make a plan.

About Unknown

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas euismod diam at commodo sagittis. Nam id molestie velit. Nunc id nisl tristique, dapibus tellus quis, dictum metus. Pellentesque id imperdiet est.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Instagram