Desiree Rodriguez

Writer. Designer. Dreamer.
Follow Me

Predator vs Judge Dredd vs Alien, Oh My!



By  Unknown     8:44 PM    Labels:,,,,,, 

I was really happy to get the chance to review this title.  It was a load of fun and a pretty good story too.  I’m not a big Judge Dredd fan, but the Alien and Predator franchises are some of my favorite monster/sci-fi/horror movies ever.  Sure there have been major, ah, bumps in the franchises (Alien 3: Resurrection happened even if we wish it didn’t), but overall I adore those movies.  The title really endeared me to Judge Dredd too, the combination of the three franchises really fits which was surprisingly pleasant.
Excerpt:
Certain things you wouldn’t ponder combining, not because you don’t think they’d go together, simply that the thought never crossed your mind. Yet, when two things do come together in your mind, you want to slap your forehead and go “of course!.”
That’s how I felt after reading Predator vs Judge Dredd vs Aliens; of course!

About Unknown

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas euismod diam at commodo sagittis. Nam id molestie velit. Nunc id nisl tristique, dapibus tellus quis, dictum metus. Pellentesque id imperdiet est.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Instagram